Sign in to follow this  
lqv77

M.NT68676.2 firmware free download

May i know how to load firmware for this LCD controller MNT68676.2A.Most of this controller is preinstalled with firmware at warehouse site before shipping out & is compatible only for lcd panels that are on their list.Besides using RT809F programmer to load firmware ,is there any other simpler way?

Does this board has firmware to  support Samsung LCD panel LTM200KT07 cause I can't find any in the links prescribed above

its ok.i found out from MNT68676.2A pdf that  i need a parallel programmer .its a separate circuit board with usb port & parallel interface  that u need to buy online.anyway thanks

On 9/11/2018 at 18:26, gobi đã nói:

May i know how to load firmware for this LCD controller MNT68676.2A.Most of this controller is preinstalled with firmware at warehouse site before shipping out & is compatible only for lcd panels that are on their list.Besides using RT809F programmer to load firmware ,is there any other simpler way?

Does this board has firmware to  support Samsung LCD panel LTM200KT07 cause I can't find any in the links prescribed above

Reflash firmware same link:

Datasheet:

http://www.chuanling.net/down/LTM200KT07[1].pdf